The Lighthouse Barn ideal venue for Business Groups
A versatile luxury business venue for Meetings, Training and Team Building Events in the Peak District, Derbyshire.
Versatile luxury Business Venue, for meetings and team building events, with flexible large residential accommodation on site, for those wishing to stay overnight.
Delegates can relax and indulge themselves enjoying a good nights sleep surrounded by peace and tranquillity all around them. There are a choice of smaller Sitting Rooms and Orangery for quieter moments on your own for reading and catching up on notes. Alternatively there is the huge entertainment space for fun and camaraderie with colleagues in the evenings.
For companies wishing to hire a private chef to provide a sumptuous meal in the evenings we can recommend our ‘approved suppliers’ who have fantastic staff and provide a brilliant service bringing the restaurant to you.
Alternatively our kitchens have been equipped with all the modern appliances and everything you might need to cater for large groups including ample crockery, cutlery, glasses and large ‘American style’ fridge freezers. This allows for colleagues to cook for each other as part of the team building event.
Outside there is a choice of terraces, south and west facing to follow the sun or shade with ample comfortable garden furniture and several BBQ’s to enjoy ‘Alfresco’ dining at its best.
We are ideally located in the heart of the Peak National Park and in the centre of the ‘golden triangle’, being equi-distance from the picturesque market towns of Ashbourne, Bakewell and Buxton and allowing for easy access to all major road networks.
At Uppermoor Farm we have created a ‘home away from home’ ambiance where discerning guests and work colleagues can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this idyllic, private location and their luxurious surroundings in the heart of the beautiful Peak District, Derbyshire.
- Large Oak Table for Boardroom seating of 20
- 3 separate Break-Out Areas for smaller groups
- Ladies & Gents & Disabled Toilet Facilities
- Large TV Screen for linking into laptops for presentations
- Galley kitchen equipped with everything you might need for self-catering
- 4 Approved Catering suppliers offering evening meals & lunches if required
- 5 * luxury internal Décor in a contemporary ‘Nautical’ theme throughout
- Large Orangery-style seating area with 2 widescreen TVs
- Log Burner and ample supply of logs
- Beautiful private location with far reaching Peak District views.
- Large secure car parking area for up to 20 cars
- Flexibile Accommodation 6 ~ 11 or 16 bedrooms all with bathrooms
- Smaller groups of 6 Managers up to a maximum of 40 delegates