Uppermoor Farm – What to expect upon arrival
Our Peak District Cottages at Uppermoor Farm are a family run business and we aim to do all we can to ensure you have a really good time here in the ‘stunning Peak District’. Upon arrival you will receive a warm welcome from myself, Jan, and I will be available to help with anything you might wish to know during your stay.
Features and Facilities
* Spacious, well equipped rooms, rated 5 star Gold & 4 Star Gold by Visit Britain
* Eleven bedrooms all with ten en-suite/private facilities
* Both gas and electricity * Full central heating, constant hot water
* Large Utility/Boot room in The Farmhouse
* Flagstone flooring and mats for drying boots and coats
* Welcoming and cosy wood burning stoves in all cottages & initial basket of logs
* Wi Fi internet access
* Immaculate and spotlessly clean
* Ample secure & well lit Parking areas (dawn to dusk security lighting)
* Secluded rear terraces
* Comfortable garden furniture in summer and a BBQ
* Excellent kitchen facilities which include an AGA in The Farmhouse
* Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer in all cottages
* A Guest Portfolio in each Cottage
* Selection of tourist information leaflets and ideas on places to visit & eat locally
* Recommended outside caterers on request
Upon Your Arrival
*A ‘warm welcome’ and fresh flowers or seasonal plant await your arrival
You will find milk in the fridge and a substantial complimentary welcome pack which typically includes: tea, coffee, sugar, home-made cake or biscuits to enjoy with your first ‘cuppa’ on arrival.
The Kitchen cupboards are stocked with a variety of extras such as kitchen roll, condiments, washing up liquid, washing powder, dishwasher tablets, bin liners, rubbish sacks, together with some basic cleaning materials, furniture polish, dusters, dish cloths, floor cleaner etc.
All of the above are in ‘Starter Pack’ quantities to get you going.
All of our ten bathrooms have toilet rolls, a small basket of luxury spa toiletries to enjoy, (soap, shampoo & conditioner, shower-gel, and body lotion) and several hairdryers in the luxury bedrooms too.
Luxury Bed linen, large fluffy towels and large fluffy bath robes
We have tried to think of most things, so that when you finally reach us you can actually start relaxing and enjoy yourself from the minute you arrive.
However, we need to politely remind guests that the items above are just ‘Starter Pack’ quantities as we are ‘Self Catering Holiday Cottages’. Most of the big supermarkets do an online delivery service to Uppermoor Farm.
Our guests often refer to the ‘wow factor’ of our Peak District holiday cottages and we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. We are committed to making your stay with us as happy and relaxed as possible and hope you will want to return again and again.
At Uppermoor Farm we have created a ‘home away from home’ ambience where discerning guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this idyllic location and their luxurious surroundings. We look forward to welcoming you to our ‘Peak District heaven’ too!